Pages

Eyelash Curlers & Butcher Knives

Monday, December 19, 2011

Medieval Stache and Beard (UPDATED)

This is a conversion of the handle bar mustache with goatee from The Sims medieval. I've added stubble. Has LODs 0 and 1, you'll probably never see 2 and 3. Keeps the same textures as the original, uses the base game stubble textures. I will say this though, there is some clipping when the fat slider is ALL the way fat. I've tried and tried but couldn't really get it, so just don't make your sim all the way fat, you can get it pretty fat though without clipping. HERE
Added two new variations, no stubble and fuller beard. I fixed the fat morph, all should be well now. Also added a stache only and beard only variations. Please re-download.



*I am not starting to convert stuff again, I simply needed this style of facial hair in my game for a sim.*







11 comments:

  1. Wow Omega you're really good. I have a question about some of your creations where is the best place to ask you ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably over at Modthesims.info, but my email works just as good. Both are listed on my profile here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I stopped playing Medieval but I loved this facial hair, thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I was wondering if there is any kind of EP requirements for this to work, I cannot seem to get it to work in my game? Or, do have I have to place this somewhere other than just in my package folder?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright thank you, I was guessing it was something of that nature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn that sucks it needs WA mine is broken and I really need this for Sirius Black I am making, for my daughter. This is bloody brilliant! Thank you for sharing and if I ever get WA again, I will definitely get this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Wondering where can I download the hair and sideburns, its so gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you make a version that doesn't need WA? ):

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly, the best blog I have ever perused. Went gaga for this at the principal locate.
    beard oil

    ReplyDelete